Friday, September 30, 2005

The Eyes Of The Beholder

I've been shotten i time ago... Im getting better now...i almost dont feel any pain today... but i still wash my sores and i can still see the shooters in front of me( and behind me and marching by my side !!!), in front of my aim, one day im gonna make my boom like they did to me. i still alive, the same way they gonna be ( but not in my head ). Que um raio me parta agora se pelo menos um desses ah q olho agora, naum puxou o gatilho tambem no dia em que eu caih! Que um raio me parta se alguem entrou no meio pra me tirar de lah! I say: i can stand alone because of this countless times i had to pull out the nail by my self. All dead m'a friend, in their own vanity, that die ! so! A good man is never alone in life. Please God make me find one that stands with me for at least seven years so a could say, now you may have the right my friend! ALL I WANT IS AN "I AM SORRY " IS IT SO HARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???? i never found a true one...never. It seems like demons.666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 eh u caralho! Well, i've just found new ones...lets see what bore is coming... i bleeded my throat trying to put this thing put out... bah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home