Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Isolated

I live inside a world of my design I wouldn't think of living any other way As least I know that what I have is mine No matter how you try to take it Sometimes I feel confused Rejected and refused But I still choose to be Isolated I rather live my life by my own rules Then by into the lie that I should play along I reinvent myself at risk of ridicule Still is my life and I will live it Sometimes I feel confused Rejected and refused But I still choose to be Isolated Would you even care? If I wasn't who I was and I was what you wanted me to be... Oh! This is my life Not your life Dr.Sin

2 Comments:

Blogger Ivy said...

=*********************

3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aah melhor amigo..era uma coisa q me ocorreu
qd uma certa pessoa apareceu na
minha frente lá no forcaos ;)
adoro tu =*

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home